Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my vision!!!




 times have been seen in haze
but did not i let it put me to faze
chronicles i have in my mind of what went past
indispensable is this if i need to last
hosting to a new challenge each day
crossing each hurdle  turns me gay
 meet the fate with arrogance that's brazen
always march ahead i will ,guided by my vision

crimson meets with fate serve as  a leisure
life like this gives pure pleasure
 these supplied   life with the hue that was needed
and with times the fears have receded
sure i am not before how long the combat will come to a conclusion
but plan i will each move with my vision

running against time i find feet getting sore
but the heart tell to leap more and more
driven by the impetus from pure furor
and the soul provides the vigor
flagrant fleece of fate try to bring in derision
but  balk them i will with my vision!!





ENJOY

















3 comments: